Monday, May 31, 2010

Discount Shopping

Stinky hot humid Memorial day. Spent a whirlwind hour (because I was with HB who specializes in sitting in the car with the AC on full blast) at the Tanger Outlets (well three of them). Spent a grand total of 7.50 at J. Crew (Tshirt), 29.98 at Bannana Republic (linen scarf and sleeveless blouse) and, my very favorite - 33.00 at Nine West for a lucious pair of sandals.

I have been lusting after this lovely $125 pair of sandals in the J Crew catalog for at least three weeks, but haven't been able to bring myself to pay that much. Don't think I have ever spent that much on a single pair of shoes.

So when I found these buttery soft suede sandals I was thrilled to discover that there was a pair in my size. And I like them even better than the others. Here they are ..... accompanied by my 14.99 linen brown and beige scarf.

So virtue is rewarded. But I miss having ABJ along because this is the kind of shopping that she loves and it is so much more fun with a companion who enjoys it as much as you do.

No comments:

Post a Comment