Sunday, November 8, 2009

"ethnologie"

After reading my posting on the stained glass kalidescope and quilt, ABJ thinks that Anthropologie is getting greedy so I have figured out what we could do. We could start our own business on Etsy and call it ethnologie and carry much more creative knock-offs of anthropologie and other overpriced merchandise. The name would be very genuine because both of us have degrees in Anthropology. What do you think ABJ?

Just looked at my emails again and they have gotten truely nervy! Now they are doing these pretentious bits they call theanthropologist. net for "inspiring works and inspiring individuals". What advertising wiz came up with this one? Hmmm I can think of candidates for the ethnologist.net from our real lives. This could be fun.

1 comment:

  1. I agree, but instead of doing knock-offs, we could just be more creative and make what we like ;)

    ReplyDelete