Friday, September 25, 2009

Ghoul Bunny

Well I am back again and recovered from my wonderful London, Kirkcudbright trip and ready to start posting again.
Harper's Bazaar redeemed itself this month with the exception of a section that was done in collaboration with Tim Burton representing his "reimagining" of current fashions in anticipation of his retrospective at New York's Museum of Modern Art. I call this the Ghoul Bunny. You can actually buy all the bits, but the boots are special order from Nina Ricci (Nina what were you thinking!) and since there is no price on the ears, I believe they were specially made for the shoot. The mitts aren't mentioned either. There are others that are too ghastly to post. I am not even tempted a little bit to see the exhibition.

No comments:

Post a Comment